PROJECT AIMS AND OUTPUTS
There are 4 main areas we want to include in the project and they are linked to the priorities we have selected.
The project outputs will be the real result of participants´ work and all these outputs are linked to main aims of our project and with the priorities we selected. The project's results will be:
- In the entrepreneurial learning - entrepreneurship education we want
- to promote tourism entrepreneurship among young people creating a simulated student travel agency at each partner school,
- to teach students how to create successful tourism products,
- to teach students to manage their finances and to plan the budget according to costing,
- to help students gain 21st century skills by using the entrepreneurial learning approach,
- to enhance the school cooperation with tourism entrepreneurs in local, regional or national level.
- In the area of Social inclusion we aim
- to include participants that suffer from different kinds of disadvantages such as social or economic difficulties, geographical obstacles, educational or health problems and disabilities,
- to plan and realize a day trip for the disadvantaged people,
- to teach students how to behave in public places, to prove kindness, proper social behaviour and respect for all people despite the cultural differences.
- Our aim in the area of information technologies is
- to use ICT to create the results and outputs of the project,
- to involve new ICT to promote our project and its results.
- According to the priority of cultural heritage we want
- to create the tourism products focused on UNESCO World Heritage Sights which comprise cultural but also natural monuments and spots,
- to improve the awareness of the participants about the European cultural and natural heritage based on the visits of the most important and the most attractive local and regional tourist highlights.
1. A printed guide of the visited countries including the texts in partner languages with own photos.
2. A commercial – advertisement video – created for every hosting country which was offered to
the national tourist board of every project partner.
3. The project web page
4. The Mini-Fair of Tourism TRIP
5. Social Inclusion TRIP – the tourism product for the disadvantaged people
6. Each mobility itinerary for the duration of 5 days
7. A guide handbook of tourism where various expert topics were described.
8. The guide or several geography/history-related topics implemented in the school curricula
9. At least six lesson plans per country focused on guide topics or geography/ history topics.
10. The dictionary with basic tourism vocabulary
The frist six of the results are linked with ICT, promotion of Cultural Heritage and implementation of social inclusion in practice. The mentioned results and the rest of them meet the requirements to entrepreneurial learning.